We are happy to inform you that GACSA and The Earth Institute Columbia University will host an official open event during the Climate Week in New York.
The event will take place on Wednesday, September 20th at Grand Hyatt Hotel (109 E 42nd St, New York) from 9:00 am to 11:00am.
The event will be moderated by Walter E. Baethgen, Director of the Agriculture and Food Security Center at Columbia University’s Earth Institute. The confirmed speakers are:
- Dr Theo De Jager, President of the World Farmers Organization (WFO)
- Melinda Rooke and Joan Kerr, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network (CSAYN GCU Advisors)
- Cynthia Rosenzweig, The Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Principal Investigator.
- Ernie Shea, President and CEO, Natural Resource Solutions, LLC and by North American CSA Alliance.
- Mi Nguyen, GACSA Co-chair.
Special guest: Mr. Francesco La Camera, Director General of Italian Ministry of Environment.
For more information, visit http://www.fao.org/gacsa/news/news-detail/en/c/430411/